• Ask, answer, and discuss all things having to do with the product brands that you own, use, and love. Please feel free to look around, and browse about the forum!

• Tips and Tricks Forum is the best source of computer and technology troubleshooting advice from a community of experts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google Adsense: Automatic payment declined: Western Union for ($xxxxx).
Google Adsense: Automatic payment declined: Western Union for ($xxxxx).
12-24-2014 - 04:43 AM

Today, when I signin to my Google Adsense account and getting below message in Payment Transaction history tab for the very first time, the issue is Payment declined, this issue seems to be affecting a number of publishers:

"Automatic payment declined: Western Union for ($xxxxx). No reason provided by your financial institution"

Payment declined
We were unable to charge your payment method.
تم رفض الدفع التلقائي: Western Union بمبلغ (US$xxxxx). لا يوجد سبب قدمته المؤسسة المالية 
التي تتعامل معها

رفض الدفعة
تعذر خصم النفقات باستخدام طريقة الدفع التي حدَّدتها.

자동 결제 거부됨: 웨스턴 유니언(Western Union)(금액: (US$xxxxx)). 금융기관에서 제시한 사유가 없습니다.
결제 실패
선택하신 방법으로 결제하는 데 실패했습니다.

การชำระเงินอัตโนมัติที่ถูกปฏิเสธ: Western Union จำนวน (US$xxxxx) สถาบันการเงินของคุณไม่ได้ระบุเหตุผล

Thanh toán tự động bị từ chối: Western Union cho (US$xxxxx). Không có lý do nào được cung cấp bởi tổ chức tài chính

Thanh toán bị từ chối 
Chúng tôi đã không thể tính phí cho phương thức thanh toán của bạn.

I just found out some topics related to this problem, everyone has a lot of questions like this: 
Quote:"Getting this message in Payment Transaction history tab for the very first time. Please help me with this issue."
"i have same problems..today i can issued my payment.but i got this problem.."
"Automatic payment declined: Western Union for xxxxxx No reason provided by your financial institution                 
What can i do ? What is problem. Am from pakistan"
"This problem is first time am facing - how can i resolve this error?"
"i am also facing this issue i am not face this issue in 5 year"
"facing same issue, same problem here!"

Why Payment Declined?

Don't worry, actually this is western union problem and my Adsense payments is also declined, however today one of my relative sent me money through western union and western union officer said that due to limit exceed of our system your payment was suspended. So it is a issue from western union which is cause of decline and as soon as western union will fix it we will get payments so do not edit your accounts.

Google Adsense Announcement on 10/23/2013:
Quote:We're expanding the number of Western Union payments that we're sending through our new payments system this month, primarily to publishers in the Asia-Pacific region.  A small number (~5%) of the payments we sent to publishers in the following countries were incorrectly declined by Western Union and need to be re-issued.  No action is required on your part.  We are working with Western Union to complete the configuration changes and will automatically reissue the payments.  We expect to complete this in the next 24 hours. Affected countries:
  • Egypt
  • Saudi Arabia
  • Cambodia
  • China
  • Indonesia
  • Malaysia
  • Nepal
  • Pakistan
  • Philippines
  • Singapore
  • South Korea
  • Taiwan
  • Thailand
  • Vietnam
Thanks for your patience, and we're working to resolve this quickly.

Click here for more details

How to fix this issue?

I found that this problem may be related to the issue about Western Union payments raised last month. I realize that this problem happens in December every year on Christmas week, and I think Google has virtually shut down, including the staff who monitor https://productforums.google.com. I recommend that you won't do much good for you if you are waiting for your money, but hopefully someone will take note and resolve the problem.

As soon western union will fix it then a button will appear in adsense title as resubmit automatic payment and when you will click that button they will reissue your payment so wait till that button will appear.

Here's My Proof:
Common Issued Date from 21 to 24 December:

and Resolved Date on 12/24 or 12/25:
Merry Chrimas and Happy New Yearrrrrrrrrrrrrr
RE: Google Adsense: Automatic payment declined: Western Union for ($xxxxx).
12-24-2014 - 05:11 AM

Hello fjam,
A very interesting topic for Google Adsense Publishers, thanks mate Wink Merry Chrismas Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 12:43 AM by Administrator.)