For some Ubuntu versions, you can find it impossible to access some NTFS formation devices. Many other sites also advise the solution of “Automatic/Manual Configuration” but you somehow feel it so complicated to deploy. Now just follow some steps below you can easily get it:
1. Download the package file (ntfs-config_0.5.5-0ubuntu1.rar) attached in this post.
2. Unzip, copy to your computer and double – click on the .deb file (i386 or amd64) that matched your PC.
3. Navigate to the Applications/System Tools/NTFS Configuration Tool or navigate to System/Administration/ NTFS Configuration Tool
4.You will see 2 options:
• Enable write support for internal device
• Enable write support for external device
5. With the 1st option you can access to your internal NTFS devices such as Windows partition
With the 2nd option you can access to your external NTFS devices such as USB flash, HDD, SDD…
6. Now choose the option on your demand and enjoy.
Unrar password: tipsandtricksforum.com
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2013 07:47 PM by coolboy.)