• Ask, answer, and discuss all things having to do with the product brands that you own, use, and love. Please feel free to look around, and browse about the forum!

• Tips and Tricks Forum is the best source of computer and technology troubleshooting advice from a community of experts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
it loses an electron it becomes
it loses an electron it becomes
08-06-2014 - 02:35 PM

it loses an electron it becomes a free radical it needs to attach to something now antioxidants okay are fantastic they have a tremendous number extra electrons so if you're taking something that breaks down tissue I like let's say you're smoking or eating poly unsaturated T Advance fats are genetically modified foods are you have high stress you're creating a lot of free radicals that's okay also just breaking down tissue create three radicals you know I kill a billion cells today my cool so you okay but is so that that oxidative process is cell destruction every time we do you create free radicals so if I wasn't taken and plantbaseddiet my body would have to you secretecortisol okay which is an antioxidant so it should have taken this so if.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 06:30 AM by Administrator.)