Outlook Express (DBX) is specially designed to repair corrupt / damaged Outlook Express mailboxes (inbox.dbx, sent.dbx etc.) and recovers emails and email folders and other Outlook Express attributes. Repair your emails with respect to Outlook Express identities. The emails are recovered in *.eml format to a selected destination folder and recovered *.eml files can be easily Imported to back to Outlook Express folder with simple drag & drop functionality.
* Repair DBX files created on Outlook Express version 4, 5, 5.5 and 6
* Repair oversized Inbox.dbx, sent.dbx files for e.g. Outlook Express DBX files getting corrupt when it reaches 2 GB or more in size
* Search for DBX files on your computer if you do not know the exact store location of your Outlook Express DBX identities
* It recovers complete email header of an email
* Recover emails from DBX files, which gets corrupted when an anti-virus is scanning incoming/outgoing emails
* Recover emails from DBX files, which gets corrupted due to compacting operation
* Select and repair a single DBX file or you can even repair all files related to an Outlook Express Identity
* The repairing process recovers emails in *.eml format. You can easily import these *.eml files back to Outlook Express folder If the user cannot easily recover his/her missing email from the deleted emails folder, there are a few tools that he/she may use to retrieve those emails.Nothing is 100% guaranteed, but these tools have a pretty good track record.
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2015 12:31 AM by Administrator.)