• Ask, answer, and discuss all things having to do with the product brands that you own, use, and love. Please feel free to look around, and browse about the forum!

• Tips and Tricks Forum is the best source of computer and technology troubleshooting advice from a community of experts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shockwave flash isn't responding in Chrome
Shockwave flash isn't responding in Chrome
10-06-2013 - 02:41 AM
 cafelia
TNTFer

I surf some websites to watch football, but Chrome crashes all the time with the warning "Shockwave flash isn't responding". Does anyone has the same problem with me? Please give me some advises. Thank you
RE: Shockwave flash isn't responding in Chrome
10-07-2013 - 08:28 PM
 fjam

The easiest solution to the problem would be that you completely disable the Shockwave Flash plug-in inside Chrome. Go to the Chrome address bar, type chrome://plugins and find the entry that says “Adobe Flash Player /Shockwave Flash.” Click Disable.

More detail: http://www.labnol.org/software/google-ch...hes/27753/
10-08-2013 - 01:13 PM
 cafelia
TNTFer

I've just disabled it, but go back to the site mentioned above it says that: Flash version 10,1 or greater is required
You have no flash plugin installed"
10-15-2013 - 01:07 PM
 cafelia
TNTFer

Hey dude, I found the best solution for my problem. Just do not disable the Shockwave flash plug-in, instead of that I set up my Chrome to run the plug-in only when I need it.
I'll show my solution here for others to follow if they have the same problem with me.

1. Type in the address bar chrome://settings/content

2. Scroll down to Plug-ins option then select Click to play

3. Finally click Done.

Now if I visit a site and it has some content requires Flash, I just click on the Flash icon to temporarily enable the plug-in for that content to show. That's cool.

[Image: 1_zps088fa7a4.png]