- Posts: 1
- Joined: Jul 2014
Recovery for QuickBooks repairs corrupt QuickBooks files (QBW files) that are created in QuickBooks 2014, 2013, 2012, and all previous editions. This software scans and repair corrupt QBW files and stores the repaired objects in a new QBW file. Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, Server 2003, XP, and 2000, the Intuit QuickBooks data recovery tool restores various components of QuickBooks, such as company, clients, employees, vendors, transactions etc.
This user friendly QuickBooks repair software is absolutely read-only in nature and never overwrites the existing QBW file. With extremely rich user interface, QuickBooks recovery tool makes the recovery very easy to perform.
Some of the salient features of the software are:-
- Recovers the Chart of Accounts, Items, and services
- Recovers files created through QuickBooks 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007 (US, UK, Germany, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa and Australia) editions
- Recovers from QuickBooks Simple Start/Enterprise/Premier/Pro/Pro Plus editions
- Supports well with Windows 7, Vista, Server 2003, XP and 2000Options to choose the corrupt QBW file from any location in the system
- Options to search and choose list all the (*.qbw files, in the system, if you are unknown about the exact location
- Performs journal entries and restores the amount for 'Transfer Funds'
- Supports recovery of information in multiple currencies
This software recover error, “QuickBooks has experienced a problem and needs to be shut down. Error ….” or “Unrecoverable error …”.The software checks for all the latest updates of the software, whether they are major or minor. You can keep your version up-to-date without much hassle.The tool efficiently removes inconsistencies from your QuickBooks file and helps you resolve any erroneous situation.
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2014 02:55 PM by sabraotte.)