• Ask, answer, and discuss all things having to do with the product brands that you own, use, and love. Please feel free to look around, and browse about the forum!

• Tips and Tricks Forum is the best source of computer and technology troubleshooting advice from a community of experts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recover Corrupt Outlook PST Data
07-03-2014 - 06:00 PM
 pittbradd
Banned

User can try RecoveryFix for Outlook recovery software for the recovery of emails, contacts and other mailbox data from highly corrupt PST files.User can evaluate the key features of PST file recovery software by using its free demo version.

Software Features-

--> Repairs corrupt PST and restores all data into a new file.
--> Repairs PST files larger than 2 GB.
--> Supports MS Outlook 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 03:48 AM by Administrator.)
07-05-2014 - 05:35 PM
 henri2398
Banned

Users those who are looking for repairing and recovering corrupt Outlook PST can use PST file Repair. This third party software comes with advance technology that deeply scans the pst file and recover all the possible data.

Hence you can use this software to recover your corrupted Outlook PST Data.

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 03:49 AM by Administrator.)
RE: Recover Corrupt Outlook PST Data
07-08-2014 - 03:48 PM
 cookwilliam
Banned

Outlook OST Recovery Software is helpful and capable source to recover damage Outlook OST file data along with every deleted outlook OST emails items like – inbox, outbox, sent box and deleted item in few seconds. You can instantly recover OST to PST, MSG, EML and HTML file formats without lossing any data.

07-08-2014 - 04:34 PM
 jerrylee
Banned

Microsoft InFixi Outlook PST Software perfect solution tool to solve your all outlook files problems and safely recover PST file data.
07-13-2014 - 09:23 PM
 Pnina
Banned

You need a software for recovering deleted files and folders. Best of all acording to my experiences is this:
Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair  This has already helped me very well.

Regards

07-13-2014 - 10:03 PM
 alanjurk
Banned

Hello,
I Read your problem.As per the question, you are looking for a third party software that help you to recover your pst files.Don't worry open your favorite search engine and search "pst recovery tool".
Here you can find lot of software that helping you.I suggest you to use Recover Data PST Recovery Tool. Because i already suffer with same problem and this product helping me that time and i was satisfied.

(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 03:50 AM by Administrator.)
Thumbs Up RE: Recover Corrupt Outlook PST Data
07-15-2014 - 09:45 PM
 TWAL12
Banned

To repair a corrupted Outlook PST file, you can try the Inbox repair tool (commonly known as SCANPST.EXE). This is a built-in tool in MS Outlook that can scan corrupted PST file and fix the corruption errors occurred during scanning. If you have idea about SCANPST.EXE, I would like to share a blog here: How to Deal with a Corrupt PST File of Microsoft Outlook?

In this blog, you will read about SCANPST.EXE, its location, and the way to use it. As all the action is performed manually, so you do not need any third-party tool. 

Hope the information shared here would be useful. 

Thanks. تصویر: images/smilies/wink.gif
07-18-2014 - 04:01 PM
 Mickyashley
Banned

There are several reasons for corruption of PST file. Microsoft provides a free inbuilt utility to deal with such corruption cases but that does not work well. To overcome these corruption cases use an advanced PST Repair utility. Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair is an advance utility that a not only repair your severely damaged corrupt PST files also provides additional features to save repaired PST. Demo of this tool is absolutely free of cost.

07-18-2014 - 09:48 PM
 Nadiejones
Banned

I suggest you use ScanPST.EXE, its a free solution and can be performed easily. You can follow the article to see the steps and repair your MS Outlook PST file

07-25-2014 - 05:32 PM
 kingsoton
Banned

If you are still unable to fix your damaged or corrupted Outlook PST data with above solution, then I would like to refer you another effective and more advanced tool named as Kernel for Outlook PST Repair that easily repairs and recovers badly damaged or inaccessible PST files within few clicks.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 03:51 AM by Administrator.)