• Ask, answer, and discuss all things having to do with the product brands that you own, use, and love. Please feel free to look around, and browse about the forum!

• Tips and Tricks Forum is the best source of computer and technology troubleshooting advice from a community of experts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solution to Recover Deleted Virtual Disk Data
Solution to Recover Deleted Virtual Disk Data
07-03-2014 - 05:24 PM
 martinluthor

The best Virtual disk recovery software is for quick and reliable tool to recover data from deleted Virtual disk file/folder(s). Repair large sized corrupt or damaged file/folder(s) safely and undelete deleted VHD file data. It keeps maintain original folder structure while recovering Virtual HDD data. Tool works with all Virtual Server versions and smoothly runs on all Windows Operating Systems. Take a free trial of its demo before obtain.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 05:24 AM by Administrator.)
RE: Solution to Recover Deleted Virtual Disk Data
07-14-2014 - 07:12 PM
 amanoduarte
Banned

I would like to recommend use Virtual machine data recovery tool to retrieve data from virtual drives, Go here for effective application
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 05:24 AM by Administrator.)
07-18-2014 - 01:03 PM
 maccolar

1. Stop write anything to your hard drive,otherwise you will re-write the files and permanently loose your important data.
2.  Use some data recovery software like this one. My friends recommend it to me, it works pretty well. And then scan your hard drive with the program, set a destination folder (folder where recovered files will be saved) somewhere on your computer. When the scan was finished, it will return a file list, you can choose the files you want to recover.
Hope this help!
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 05:25 AM by Administrator.)
07-25-2014 - 03:38 PM
 johncook

VHD is a file format of virtual machine. I also have a .vhd file but due to some reasons the data of my VHD got corrupted and I needed to fix it. Unfortunately I also didn’t have a fresh backup of VHD. Then I found a superb Tool VHD Data Recovery software. After using its free demo I actually got all my data back along with deleted VHD file items. I followed this URL & get the excellent application.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 05:25 AM by Administrator.)