• Ask, answer, and discuss all things having to do with the product brands that you own, use, and love. Please feel free to look around, and browse about the forum!

• Tips and Tricks Forum is the best source of computer and technology troubleshooting advice from a community of experts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Convert olm to pst
Convert olm to pst
06-25-2014 - 04:29 PM
 harryjames

Several Mac users owning Outlook for Mac email client try to migrate in MS Outlook for Windows environment. Outlook for Mac creates OLM file to store email data whereas MS Outlook for Windows stores its email data in PST file format. Due to incompatibility between these file formats, users face trouble when trying to convert OLM to PST format. Now, one can quickly retrieve mailbox folders from OLM and restore to MS Windows platform.OLM to PST  Converter is one such helpful tool that can repair inaccessible or damaged OLM files and restore them into Outlook PST format. It allows user to save the converted Outlook for Mac emails in MSG, EML or PST file format. Convert OLM to PST software enables users to save emails of specific date from the converted file. The tool requires no technical knowledge for its usage.

OLM to PST Converter offers you hassle free email migration from Mac Outlook to Windows Outlook. Simple and easy to use email converter that helps you to convert Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac (OLM file) to Microsoft Outlook for Windows (PST file). Incredible built-in features helps in your email conversion process.In addition, the software provides complete support to OLM files created with Outlook for Mac 2004, 2008 and 2011 versions. Moreover, it also supports MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007 and 2010.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 05:28 AM by Administrator.)
RE: Convert olm to pst
07-10-2014 - 06:49 PM
 williamschris576

I’m quite contented with the declarations that my fellow companion has given above concerning Mac Outlook and Windows Outlook however there’s this thing that has to be taken care of that is corruption of Data-file which can probably occur meanwhile conversion though that needs to bring to an end. I hope this could help in executing a secure conversion between Mac and Windows keeping the file intact.
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2014 05:29 AM by Administrator.)
Thumbs Up RE: Convert olm to pst
07-11-2014 - 08:37 PM
 TWAL12
Banned

Instead of recommending any third-party tool, I usually suggest to try some manual techniques (if available). Here the discussion is on OLM to PST conversion and I got an effective manual technuque for this. If you have good technical knowledge, you can perform this technique with ease. Just read the points given below: 
  • You need to setup an IMAP mail account on your system and configure the Mac Outlook to that IMAP mail account
    Now create a Gmail label to synchronize your IMAP mail account to Mac Outlook
    Move all the emails and other mailbox data from Mac Outlook to IMAP mailbox and then to Windows Outlook from IMAP mailbox. 
For better results, I would like to share a blog here in which I found this manual technique. 

How to Import OLM Data of Mac Outlook into Windows Outlook?

Hope this blog would be helpful. 

Thanks.
RE: Convert olm to pst
07-22-2014 - 10:23 PM
 kingsoton
Banned

I would also like to recommend another efficient and reliable third party application that can easily restore MAC Outlook data or OLM files to Windows outlook PST files. I am talking about Kernel for OLM to PST Converter that helps to convert OLM files to PST files