• Ask, answer, and discuss all things having to do with the product brands that you own, use, and love. Please feel free to look around, and browse about the forum!

• Tips and Tricks Forum is the best source of computer and technology troubleshooting advice from a community of experts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to recover draft and mail deleted from Trash in the Mail on Mac OS X?
How to recover draft and mail deleted from Trash in the Mail on Mac OS X?
10-03-2013 - 02:35 AM
 cafelia
TNTFer

I accidentally deleted some drafts and mails from Trash that I thought I’ve duplicated them by mistake.
Can I get it back? I would REALLY like to recover these messages.
Thanks in advance.
RE: How to recover draft and mail deleted from Trash in the Mail on Mac OS X?
10-03-2013 - 02:57 AM
 blackguy
Administrator

Why could you try the application FileSalvage. It explores and may recover your deleted messages from Mac OS hard drive and it can run on OS X 10.7 Lion, 10.6 Snow Leopard, or 10.5 Leopard.
However it’s not free, its price is $79.95 for full version. In the trial mode you could only use the Explore a Drive option that allows you to perform an exhaustive scan to locate lost files. You can only preview those files but not save in trial mode.
10-03-2013 - 02:59 AM
 cafelia
TNTFer

Thank you, I’ll try immediately.
03-22-2014 - 08:08 PM
 allensevans

Sometime you accidentally end up deleting all the files from trash and later on realize that it contain some of your important data inside it. But there is no need to worry now as you can easily retrieve your lost draft, mail or other data easily from trash with the help of Mac data recovery software. It not only scan your lost files but also saves them in a destination as per your choice.
For more information:
http://trash.filerecovery-mac.net

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2014 08:10 PM by allensevans.)
Effective Way to Recover Deleted Mails and Drafts from Trashthe Mail on Mac OS X
03-24-2014 - 10:20 PM
 jordan belfort

Have you tried Mac Trash Recovery Software? It is the most easy, effective and convenient way to retrieve any deleted mails and drafts from Trash on Mac. It efficiently scans and then recover all files very safely and easily in just few minutes. It is packed up with lots of powerful features which ensures complete recovery of all files. For more informations visit: mail.recoverytrashmac.com