• Ask, answer, and discuss all things having to do with the product brands that you own, use, and love. Please feel free to look around, and browse about the forum!

• Tips and Tricks Forum is the best source of computer and technology troubleshooting advice from a community of experts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Unlock iPhone 5s and 5c BB05.00.01 & 05.00.00 Full Review Here
02-10-2014 - 08:52 AM

Hi  I am John  From Lithuania  I Have Now Good News For iPhone 5s and 5c Users That Now Everybody Can Use There Locked iPhone 5s and 5c With Superior sim Ultra Gold,
Before 10 Days I Buy Superior sim Ultra Gold from superiorsim(dot)com  When I buy I have 50 Percent  sure Coz First Time I buy From Internet.  But verry Thanks To Superior Team They Success to get My Trust I Receive This sim Yesterday Morning. And Now I am Use With My iPhone 5s Its Verry Great Unlocking Solution and Fastest   I think Superior Team Beats Other gevey or R sim In Technology  Cos I Search In Whole Internet And Find Solution Only Superior sim   So Now I am Write A review For Those Peoples who Have Locked iPhone 5s and 5c and wanna Unlock now So Unlock There iPhones Time is now.

The Superior Sim Ultra Gold have official been released, it doesn’t need to re-select the carrier with the guiding card when used in another carrier iPhone every time. It works perfect on 3G network  and it has many more compatibility smart STK program  universal for iPhone 4/4S /5/5s and 5c it update the operation interface, it is easy to use the instructions and have your phone ready to use. The PC Board is the Black classic  only one in the world.
And Superior Sim Ultra Gold is legal product, Superior Sim Ultra Gold have passed the CE and RoHS and Patent certification. Superior Sim Ultra Gold is really PERFECT

Supported Baseband  (Modemfirmwares)

iphone 5s BB 05.00.01 / 05.00.00/
iPhone 4 BB 04.12.09/04.12.05
iPhone 4S – 4.3.01
iPhone 5 GSM – 4.14.01

Supported IOS
IOS 7.0.3/7.0.2/7.0.1/7.0/6.1.4/6.1.3/6.1.2/...

1X Sim Interposer(The Black Chip with Gold Circit )
1 X Nano Sim Convertor
1X Stainless Steel Sim Tray
1 X Guide With Pictures.

Guide   This step For Non Activate iPhones
IMPORTANT   iPhones running iOS 7 - Activation Lock

When you enable Find My iPhone on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch running iOS 7, the Apple ID and password you use for iCloud is securely stored on Apple’s activation servers and linked to your device. From that point on, your password will be required before anyone can turn off Find My iPhone on your device, erase your device, or reactivate and use your device.

Activation Lock is enabled automatically when you turn on Find My iPhone in iOS 7, or when you upgrade to iOS 7 from a previous version of iOS that has Find My iPhone already turned on.

To turn OFF Find My iPhone on your device:

Go to Settings.
Tap iCloud.
Sign in with your Apple ID, if necessary.
Turn off Find My iPhone.

Steps To Unlock Your iPhone 5s Or 5s

1) First of All Simply Restart Your iPhone 5s Or 5c
2) Now iNsert Superior Sim Gold with Your Any Network Sim (Which you wanna Use)
3) Go to Setting   On Airplane Mod
4) after 10 Seconds Off Airplane Mod
5)Now Popup Massage shows
6) Now Accept
7)Now Auto Restart Your iPhone
8) Now You See Imsi List
9) Click choose Imsi and slect Your Network( If Your Network Not In List Simply Visit Superior Website and Pickup Your Imsi From There)
10) Click  Next
11)Click Finish
12) Now See Your iPhone Network Bar Full Signals Come. Voila Now Unlocked Your iPhone 5s Or 5c With Freedom To Use Worldwide and Support all Features Like GPRS,Location services,Etc.

I Write My Reviw For iPhone Lovers Coz Mostly Peoples Wanna Know How to Unlock There iPhone 5s Or iPhone 5c.

If anybody Need My assistance Please email Me at johnsmithiphone5s[@]yahoo[.]com

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2014 01:58 AM by Administrator.)