• Ask, answer, and discuss all things having to do with the product brands that you own, use, and love. Please feel free to look around, and browse about the forum!

• Tips and Tricks Forum is the best source of computer and technology troubleshooting advice from a community of experts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Software to recover shift-deleted file?
Software to recover shift-deleted file?
10-17-2013 - 07:52 PM
 kickasskid
TNTFer

I use shift-del to delete some files on my PC by mistake. Could anybody give me some recommendation about what valuable software I should use to recover these files back? Thanks in advance.
RE: Software to recover shift-deleted file?
10-17-2013 - 08:52 PM
 messivj
TNTFer

From my experience, the best software to recover shift-deleted files is MiniTool Power Data Recovery.

[Image: 1_zpsf4a7198c.png]

In your situation, you should use the module Undelete Recovery. This module could recover deleted files emptied from the Windows Recycle Bin and even files deleted by using SHIFT+DELETE key. It can also restore data from USB flash drives, memory sticks, memory cards and flash cards.

[Image: 2_zpseb6e9059.png]
Click on the Drive from which your files have been deleted then click Recover button.

[Image: 3_zps9b36af78.png]
It will scan and show a list of recoverable files. Select your deleted file; you can preview it to see whether it’s the right one before restore.

[Image: 4_zps144e13f9.png]
Now pay attention to save the file on another drive, do not save it on the drive from which you deleted it.

[Image: 5_zps0d0c806c.png]
Yes, you get your file recovered successfully.

If you love this software, you can download the full version of MiniTool Power Data Recovery v6.8 from these links below:
1. Installer file: http://www.mediafire.com/download/dm3mkz...r6free.exe
2. Code: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3rbq1p...3/Gift.rar
Unrar password: tipsandtricksforum.com
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2013 08:54 PM by messivj.)
10-19-2013 - 07:23 PM
 kickasskid
TNTFer

It works so great. Thank bro.
11-16-2013 - 02:31 AM
 Jack Williams

When I accidentally deleted some of my important files from my laptop, I was desperately searching for a good recover software. Then I found Remo recover program on internet and I used it. After utilizing this software, I recovered all my deleted files within few mouse clicks. You can also use it; it can give you wonderful results.
11-16-2013 - 10:45 PM
 cafelia
TNTFer

(11-16-2013 02:31 AM)Jack Williams Wrote:  When I accidentally deleted some of my important files from my laptop, I was desperately searching for a good recover software. Then I found Remo recover program on internet and I used it. After utilizing this software, I recovered all my deleted files within few mouse clicks. You can also use it; it can give you wonderful results.

Hi Jack,

Will Remo Recover be able to recover deleted email messages from Microsoft Outlook?
I've tried Power Data Recovery but it cannot help Sad
01-03-2014 - 07:21 AM
 MerryJoseph

Hello All,
                Definitely Yes!!! One can entirely trust on this Remo Recover tool which allows you to retrieve shift deleted files from Windows machine.

06-18-2014 - 07:12 PM
 careylawrence

Hey,,, i have also face this problem. befor one week i have also lost my all data from my laptop after an unaccepted window crash. if you don't save any data on your hard disk then the data will be recovered easily else it give some problem during data restoration,,,But i recover all of my data by the help of a files recovery tool. i also recomded you to take the help of this tool to restore all your data. you can download this tool free by clicking on this link:- http://www.pcrecoverytools.com/
07-31-2014 - 07:06 PM
 rehamoastra

I would like to recommend an affordable data recovery tool, It's name is Kernel data recovery. You can easily recover all deleted files. Check this tool http://www.recoverdeletedfiles.org/
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2014 07:09 PM by rehamoastra.)
10-27-2014 - 09:51 PM
 juliemeridian

Data recovery from damaged or crashed Windows is extremely easy. All you need is a good Windows data recovery tool. It is a reliable and economic tool that can help you recover data from all versions of Windows ranging from Windows xp to Windows 8. The good thing is the same software can also be used for data recovery from external drives like Pen drives, Zip drives or USB devices. Recover Data Tools for Windows Data Recovery is an effective data recovery software to recover deleted data from windows. Using this tool you can quick recover deleted files, folder, image, video and many more. You can also recover missing or deleted or corrupt NTFS/FAT partition. The software support Windows 8 , MS Windows 98, 2000, 2003, XP, Vista and 7.تصویر: images/smilies/smile.gif