• Ask, answer, and discuss all things having to do with the product brands that you own, use, and love. Please feel free to look around, and browse about the forum!

• Tips and Tricks Forum is the best source of computer and technology troubleshooting advice from a community of experts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISO mounting software?
ISO mounting software?
10-16-2013 - 04:51 PM
 cafelia
TNTFer

Does anybody know what is the best ISO mounting software?
I need an ISO mounting software which is easy to use and runs fast. Can you suggest some, I don't care whether it's a free or a license one.
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2013 09:13 PM by Administrator.)
RE: ISO mounting software
10-17-2013 - 01:44 AM
 messivj
TNTFer

I think you should try two ISO mounting software below. The first one, which costs you $29.95 USD, is UltraISO. In addition, the second one, a free offering from SlySoft, is Virtual CloneDrive (VCD).

1. Virtual CloneDrive

[Image: 1_zpsa7c25870.png]

Virtual CloneDrive supports up to 8 virtual drives at the same time and supports common image formats such as ISO, BIN, and CCD. It is easy and simple to use - just double-click an image file to mount as a drive.

[Image: 2_zpsa98064ee.png]

2. UltraISO

[Image: 3_zpsb159b16d.png]

UltraISO obviously has every feature that Virtual CloneDrive has. UltraISO is an ISO CD/DVD image file creating/editing/converting tool and a bootable CD/DVD maker.
In addition, with its new write disk image feature, you can create bootable USB flash drive from floppy/disk images (*.IMA), bootable CD/DVD images (*.ISO) or files on local hard disk (MS-DOS, WinPE, or isolinux/syslinux based systems).

[Image: 4_zpsa8a97126.png]
Right click to mount image file easily

With such great features, its prize of $29.95 USD is somehow reasonable.
However, I have an option for you to experience the full version of UltraISO Premium Edition 9.5.3 without any cost.
The installer right here
And the gift here
Unrar password: tipsandtricksforum.com
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2013 01:48 AM by messivj.)
RE: ISO mounting software
10-17-2013 - 04:04 PM
 cafelia
TNTFer

I've tried your full UltraISO Premium Edition 9.5.3. It's great. Thks so much.